Aurora Borealis Crystal Face Mask
Our signature Aurora Borealis Crystal Face Masks are coated with a thin layer of iridescent coating that catches light creating that irresistible dreamy shimmer. Our masks are all hand crafted by a team of three very dedicated and detail oriented seamstresses right here at the heart of Hong Kong.
What's in the box?
Our masks come with two complimentary PM 2.5 carbon filters and a resealable PVC pouch to keep things clean and chic.
- AB Crystals: AB stands for Aurora Borealis. Although similar to normal crystals, AB crystals have an added coating which reflects many different colours, primarily gold, blue and pink.
- 100% cotton: made of 3 layers of 100% tightly woven breathable cotton with Aurora Borealis crystal mesh.
- Adjustable ear bands: our elastic bands are durable and soft to the touch, and come with additional silicone toggles added for a better fit around the face.
- Aluminium nose wire: our aluminium nose wire is light and durable and will not cause discolouration to your mask from rusting.
Warning: this product is not a Personal Protective Equipment.
Our masks are not as effective as clinical masks and offer limited protection for people in close contact with someone who is sick.
However for everyday use, these masks are made with 3 layers of 100% cotton or a cotton blend for the best filtration and breathability.
Do not wash in washing machine. Do not spray with alcohol.
Similar to underwear, our masks need to be washed after each use, as it acts as a barrier to prevent the spread of the virus:
- Soak mask in cold water with small amounts of laundry detergent for 10 minutes.
- Scrub gently to wash off dirt, and rinse all components thoroughly.
- Squeeze gently to remove excess water, and hang dry in a place with airflow.
To find your perfect fit, you can simply measure the distance from the middle part of either ear to the other to obtain the width, and from your nose bridge to your chin to obtain the length.
Adjustable ear straps can offer that extra sung fit! If you're still unsure about your fit, contact us down here!
|Size||Length (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sustainable masks that elevate your lifestyle looks.
With the pandemic roaring, an estimation of around 4 to 6 million face masks are used daily in Hong Kong, creating 10 to 15 tonnes of surgical mask waste everyday.
Hoping to reduce the consumption of single use face masks and plastic waste, Brand creator @harrietlam decided to create her own unique masks that would match with her different outfits. Feeling inspired by her home city, Harriet hand-picked the fabrics and materials from the famous fabric streets of Sham Shui Po.
Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.
Life is short, make every outfit count.
Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
What our customers say
What our customers say